Monday, September 17, 2012

The Suits

Yesterday morning Mr. Man said to me, “I’m wearing S1’s suit!”  Excuse me, says I!!  He then explains he is wearing the suit purchased when S1 was married.  Mr. Man has four suits.  Four because we have children.  Four because with each child’s marriage we have purchased a new suit for him.  I guess I never thought about that he had four suits.  Men’s clothes, women’s clothes purchases, so different. 

But there is one suit I hadn’t thought of until today while we were “suit talking.”  Maybe because it is a suit that was blocked from the memory and rightfully so.  It is the leisure suit.  And yes Mr. Man had one.  Oh why?!?  Well they were cheap.  They were in style; I don’t how they could have been in style.  They were more like a fashion disaster.  But they were all the rage.  Oh and he had a paisley jersey shirt to go with the lovely baby blue suit; a perfect match for his baby blue eyes.

 He was HOT I tell you, HOT!!

imagesCALI2DUZ

This wasn’t his, but it could have been!

You want your man to have one, don’t you??

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Why in heavens name would you get rid of it!! ;)

Brittani said...

i am with you Kimberly, great halloween opportunities missed!!!

SuSu said...

There are some things best forgotten.......that was one of them :-)

Mike and Julie said...

How bout a rust colored corduroy leizure suit!!

Amy said...

M...y.... e...y...e...s.....