Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ask Me Anything

Life is full of questions. The month of April has been full of questions it seems. Many of the answers have come from quiet contemplation. When I'm still and listen thoughtfully the answers always come. This I can count on.

But there are other kinds of questions in life. I call them my encyclopedia type questions and when I don’t know the answer to those questions I know who does. I know Google knows.  Go ahead ask it anything it just knows. 

My favorite place to go for my answers!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Before "googling" was around, the number that always trumped my siblings in those "beat that" back and forth matches when we were kids was a "google." You know, 1 followed by 100 zeros. I always thought that's how that number was spelled, anyway, but I just googled it and learned that it's spelled "googol." It's a word that served me well then and still does today! :-)