Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Driving Miss Daisy

We are drivers.  We are commuters.  For the last eight years I have been a passenger.  Being a passenger is my favorite thing.   I love to ride along.  I can read.  I can chat.  I can work on my iPad.  I can plan. I can play. I can sleep.  Yes, from time to time I do my own driving.  But hands down being a passenger in Mr. Man’s car is my favorite thing!  I must say Monday morning I was a bit melancholy knowing I would be solo and maybe, hopefully, please tell me only for a short while.  I miss my driver.  Just glad he won’t be gone long because this I know!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

When I heard your news, this was actually my second thought (after the NOT an April Fools joke thing was cleared up)....NO! she won't be riding with her hubby anymore! I know how you treasured that time. But like you say, solo will be for just a short while.