Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More New Favorite Goodness

Chocolate - Peanut Butter Grahamwiches
(Courtesy of The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook)

Whole Chocolate Graham Crackers
Reduced-Fat Peanut Butter
Frozen Fat-Free Whipped Topping, thawed

Break each graham cracker in half. Spread a teaspoon of peanut butter evenly over the inside of half the graham cracker. Spread 2 tablespoons whipped topping evenly on the other half of the graham cracker. Take the peanut butter half and place on top of the whipped topping half.  Place your "grahamwiches" in the freezer in an airtight container.  Freeze for about 2 hours or up to 1 month.  Serve frozen.

My variation:

I used regular graham crackers, since I couldn't find the chocolate ones.
I also tried the Nutella and peanut butter combination, it was lovely!
These little babies are my new favorite yummy goodness evening treat!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh yes! Nutella!!!! I can't keep that stuff around, even when I cave and bring it home........cause I eat it ALL up, and all by myself because I hide it! :-)