Friday, April 22, 2011

Kid's Say

I have to say I think the things kid's say are one of my favorite things.  They crack me up.  Recently Gran-daughter 3 told me she had a dark side and couldn't have any candy.  Really, a dark side?  
Interesting.  The truth of the matter is the girl has a cavity.  At the dentist office she was told she had a dark spot on her tooth which has translated to her as a dark side.  It is my favorite thing to hear her talk about, her dark side.  I can't stop laughing about it and visualizing her serious look when she talks about this dark side of hers.  Grans they say my favorite things.


2 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

Tooooo funny!

Amy said...

She does have a dark side! You probably haven't been the recipient of one of her "looks" because you're Susu... the rest of us have! Ask Justin or her mother for that matter. lol