Saturday, April 2, 2011

First Favorite

Months ago when I decided I wanted to blog every day for a year and months ago when I made my list of monthly themes and decided April would be about my favorite things little did I realize it would be the perfect theme to get me through a month that could possibly be full of dog bites and bee stings.  In fact this morning when I got up I didn't even know the bees were starting to swarm around me. (Dogs don't bite me.) In fact when Mr. Man called me to tell me he had been laid off all I could think about was this one thing.  This one favorite thing that I love so much.  This one thing that we enjoy twice a year, every year.  Today is the start of one of my favorite things!  It couldn't have come at a better time.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love it.
xo

Jessica said...

I know how you love dogs so we won't go there with the biting thing. That news stinks....really stinks! Like a skunk. I'm so sorry. Glad there is lots of good news to fill up on this weekend. I have no doubt you'll hear exactly what you need to hear to feel at peace. Love you guys!

Brittani said...

it has new meaning for us this year...always have loved it but really going to seek and ponder, for all reasons!

Rich and Brianne said...

This is one of my favorite things, too. I'm sorry about the bad news, but I hope you are able to feel at peace while you watch the wonderful conference!

Mike and Julie said...

We're here...for whatever you may want or need. Now watching with a purpose. Hugs

Frankie, Michaela, Goy and Marion said...

Our prayers are with you, and we know he'll find something even better.