Saturday, July 30, 2011

Creative Trickery

My Dad use to always say, "It's not nice to tell a lie!"  Truth be told it isn't nice.  In fact quite honestly I don't know how people have the mind to tell lies; seriously how do they keep up with one untruth after another.  I don't get it.  But sometimes at least in our family we do use creative trickery.  It is not lying in the sense of the definition:
"a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood"  We do it when a surprise is going to take place.  But oh sometimes even with creative trickery my head spins out of control just trying to cover all the bases.  But then again the surprise is oh so worth it.........

2 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

Fun fun fun!!!

The Fuller Family 2011 said...

At our house we don't keep "secrets" we keep "surprises" :). Frankie will look at me funny if something I said doesn't match up and I'll tell him to knock it off cuz I'm keeping a surprise. That's our code to stop searching :).