Friday, July 15, 2011

Driver's Seat


You know when you put just a drop of oil (or water) in a hot skillet and it just bounces all over the place.  That is a description of my mind lately.  Wow it has just been freely bouncing all over the place.  One minute I'm focused on a project and the next thing I know bam another thought pops in my mind to take over at the driver's seat.  And then just when I think I'm back in the driver's seat I get a random text from my "dil" that says, "I hate church! ....'me to!' lol"  Now let me clarify she doesn't hate church and either to do, we love church.  It's an inside joke that she was just thinking about and thought I too might enjoy being reminded of the experience.  She is nice that way.  It made me laugh and also helped me get back on track and into the driver's seat.  A good laugh will do that for me everytime!

No comments: