Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tests

I'm not a real lover of test taking.  But the test for which I freely admit I'm not looking forward to with any degree of love is a test I have to take on Saturday.  Every four years (that could be a question on the test) I have to take this test.  Every four years I stress over this test, in fact I should be studying for it right now but I'm not.  Every four years there are new laws I have to learn, which really don't apply to me but are part of the test.  Then after all the testing, finger printing and paperwork is complete I get my new notary stamp with an expiration date four years from now, and I think "wow, I'm glad that is over, four years seems like forever away!"  Well it's NOT!

1 comment:

Ashley Allred said...

lol. I am NOT a lover of tests either! good luck!;)