Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Movies


Every year at Christmas time there is always a movie or two that is considered a must see.  This year was no different.  The movie that caught my eye this year was War Horse.  It was the “horse” part in the title that told me it was a must see.  Somehow I overlooked the “war” part.  I’m not much on war, violence or cruelty or things of that nature.  At one point well into the movie I looked over at Mr. Man and said, “I shouldn’t be here.”  He replied, “Why?”  After shaking my head in wonderment of his lack of knowledge I recalled a conversation earlier in the movie when the wife said to her husband, “I might hate you more, but I’ll never love you less!”  Perfect!  That was exactly how I was feeling!!!

2 comments:

Shawneese Heath said...

I knew you'd love that line. Maybe not the movie, but gotta love that line!

Ashley Allred said...

We LOVE horse movies. I've always loved them since I was real little as did Justin, as you know real well. So, our kiddos love them too! We all watched seabiscut last night. Teigen got it in his stocking. Another one he loves is secretariet. Those are great ones! Justin and I are really wanting to see war horse...I know that it's going to be a lot of war...but hope it's good still. Did you like it at all??