Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pizza Pizza Pizza Party


Seriously who doesn’t love pizza?  I know of no one.  But getting home at 6:30 or later can make it hard to get pizza dough made in a timely fashion.  I know I could make some dough up a head time but some days I just can’t think that far in advance.  Now I don’t have to, with the discovery of ready to make pizza dough at Safeway.  (We don’t have Rhodes dough where we shop; besides it is frozen…….which requires thinking on my part.  On most days I’m done thinking by 6:00 or so!)  This fresh dough is the greatest.  Add your favorite toppings.  On this day it was pesto, steak, mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes and topped with some feta.  So so good.  The crust is perfect and the toppings so tasty.  From start to finish 30 minutes!  Now that is my kind of pizza.


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

It's the best I completely agree...Good bye Round Table rip-off pizza :)