Monday, December 3, 2012

Grandma Great

Yesterday I received an email from one of my SIL’s.  She was announcing the birth of her great-granddaughter.  What, I have a SIL that is a great-grandmother!  That is crazy to me.  But it got me to thinking about my own maternal grandmother; I don’t really have any memories of my great-grandmothers.  But my grandmother, yes many memories of her.  So what really popped into my mind is what my children called my grandmother.  She was known to them as Grandma Great!  This then set my mind to thinking.  So I’m not much of a fan of being called “grandma” and therefore I’m not known as one.  So then what would I wish to be called?  I believe if I live to see that day I would like to be known as GG!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Well now that it's written down hopefully we won't forget ;)