Sunday, October 19, 2008

Attitude

Attitude..........."The difference between ordeal and adventure." So my old laptop died in a manner of speaking. It seems to work fine for the guy trying to repair it, he tells us he used it all the time (should of charged him rent) but once it is back home it's a blue screen baby every time. Obviously it has an attitude, a bad one. So I ordered a new one, it arrived on Friday and I was very excited to fire it up and see if I could hook it up to the Internet at work so Val could use it there. Since he has no office to go to it makes it hard at times to get his computer work done. Well, I'm happy to report it worked like a charm. So the next challenge was seeing if I could gain remote access to my computer at work from home. Since the new computer as "Vista" I was warned it wouldn't work. See when I hear things like that I think will it be an adventure or an ordeal. In my mind I just for the life of me couldn't see how it wouldn't work. It had to work I reasoned, it is a new computer after all -- why wouldn't work? Don't tell me no it won't work, it just must..........and it does!! I was prepared for the challenge but there was none; no adventure no ordeal!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Uhhh excuse me...what's with "Val has no office"? He not only has an office but a whole house with Pepper to boot...lol

SuSu said...

I know I know........and it is greatly appreciated more than you. But he doesn't want to take advantage of your generosity.