Friday, October 17, 2008

Even in Smallest Ways

Today I took some washcloths to work to do some cleaning in my office. Simple enough. Keeping that in mind later in the day I realized I hadn't cleaned the kitchen yet. Side note each week we take turns keeping the kitchen cleaned up and this week was my turn. Well, just as I was about to go upstairs the thought went through my head "take one of the washcloths with you" of course I dismissed this idea because there are paper towels in the kitchen which we always used, I reasoned. So I proceeded upstairs. Once in the kitchen I realized yes you guessed no papertowels and none in the cabinet so back down the stairs I went. I really don't know why I would dismiss such a small prompting. It is just amazing to me that yes we can be prompted even in the smallest ways.

No comments: