Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life

One of my favorite movies is “It’s a Wonderful Life.” The whole idea of being able to see what life would have been without you is very thought provoking and humbling at the same time. It re-affirms my knowledge and belief that God does direct my life when I listen. Recently, we watched another movie “Family Man” wherein the character was given the opportunity to get a glimpse of his life had he made a different choice. Again causing me to reflect on the choices I have made in my life. Although I know there are some choices/behavior I would rather not re-live I am grateful for the direction and guidance I have felt from a loving Heavenly Father. I know that when I have sought guidance He has been there for me and helped me make correct chooses. I know that in all things I can call on Him. I know that through Him all things are possible. I know I have a “Wonderful Life” because of Him.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Amen to that!

Brittani said...

It is a wonderful life isn't it!