Friday, August 26, 2011

A.M. or P.M.

I've never been a great lover of the early morning hours, especially when I'm still in bed.  It is so hard to just get up.  It is easier just to see those early morning hours by never going to bed. I do that sometimes and I love to see the night turn to day.  But I for one at some point need some sleep.  So some days I say to myself, "get to bed early so you can get up early."  So much can be done in those early morning quiet hours.  But then the evening comes, I get my second wind and struggle to get to bed at a reasonable hour.  Then the early morning wake up comes (4:30 or 5:00) and my struggle to get up starts all over again.  This is making me tried just thinking about it.  I think I'll go take a nap so I can stay up late but wait that messes up the getting up early.  I'll just sleep in the car, it is easier that way!

No comments: