Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stewing

I've been stewing over my test results.  The wait was killing me.  Each day checking, checking, checking.  Well today the moment of truth arrived!  No need to stew. I PASSED!  Happy day.  But before I get all excited now I have to wait for the results of my finger prints.  This has always been a problem for me.  For some reason I lack good, clean, clear finger prints.  Today I went and had a live scan of my finger prints done.  When they finished I was told, "you will probably get a letter from the State rejecting your finger prints."  I said, "can't you just do them over, maybe do a better job???"  "No, when you get your rejection letter just come back and we will do it again."  Really??  And so the stewing continues..............

3 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

Congrats on the test...fingers crossed for the prints (pun intended!) Aren't arbitrary "policies" so frustrating!!!

Jessica said...

Happy day on passing the test! The other part of the story....not so happy. How frustrating!

Erin said...

Congratulations on passing your test! I thought you might have problems with your finger prints for other reasons...just kidding!