Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kitchen Sink


Since this is the month of cooking it up, I thought I should add something about what I like to cook up from time to time but especially in the summer.  I love it because its simple and tastes good.  What is it? Taco Salad!  Love it. Take a little, iceberg lettuce, tomato, green onion (or purple), kidney beans (or black), corn, avocado, grated cheese, ground beef (or turkey) (cooked of course and seasoned with some taco seasoning) top with crush some corn chip. Then dress it with a dressing of your choice.  I mix up some mayo, sour cream, ketchup, pickle relish and lemon juice for our dressing.  It just tastes good to us.
This isn't a great picture
but it sure tastes good!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Taco salad has been one my mind lately... I guess I need to just make it! lol!