Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Never in the Dark

Last night we were in our standard evening places. Mr. Man in his recliner with his remote and I on the couch with my laptop on my lap. I'm reading the newspaper, blogging, shopping and watching a movie (on the TV). I have a dog beside me and two at my feet. It is a perfect evening. Then pop! We have no electricity. So we have no movie and no Internet and no lights. So time to run downstairs and get the iPad and a few flashlights and we are good to go. I love technology! But I do have one question. Why is it when you know you have no power and you are walking around with a flashlight that every room you walk into you still automatically flip the light switch? When we finally do have power our house will light up like a Christmas tree!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Brittani said...

lol, those habits die very hard!