Thursday, August 25, 2011

Do-Over


Sometimes in life we just need a do-over.  Sometimes  in our process of “doing” we somehow get off track just a scosh.  So we must step back and rethink our performance and do it again.  I like do-over’s because it gives me a chance to try again to get right whatever I was “doing.”  Sometimes when Mr. Man and I have a difference of opinion (it does happen from time to time) one of us might stop and say, “how about a do-over?”  It is a great way to break the tension and do-over the conversation.  It works for us and I love it.  But it is not just conversations that sometimes need do-over’s other things do as well.  Like ones yard for instance.
Once I had this.....I love it....
 But then I got this....I love her...
 And now I have this!
Time for a do-over!
(Okay she didn't do it all, we helped her, but she started it!)

No comments: