Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day of Rest

Looking back over the past two weeks I realized why today I have just run out of gas. Plain and simple - lack of sleep. Two weekends ago we spent in Idaho for Mister Man's 40th High School Reunion. We had a grand time renewing old acquaintances and spending time with family. Last weekend I spent in Utah with Original One and Original Three for One's birthday. Sleep was rare but time spent was priceless and worth every waking moment. This weekend was spent with our "dil" and number nine. It was wonderful but today was the last day of our visit as they will be leaving in the morning. Two weeks gone but memories stored...........so many great memories!!

1 comment:

Ashley Allred said...

I had such a great time!!! I miss all 6 of you! VAL-for giving me a hard time, being a great dad and grandpa and being an amazing husband to Susan. SUSAN-for being my baby-girl, laughing till we cry, crying till we laugh, sweet and loving, great mom/grandma. DOTTY-oh dotty/ditsy, her craziness and oblivious when she does something wrong. LOLA-my chill girl, snorer, could take anything Teigen brought her.BELL-loved to snuggle up next to me under a blanket,the boss around the house and Teigens big sister.THE BIRD- (which name escapes me), great whistler although sounded too human-like and would scare me when I was alone.

Thanks for everything! Love, your
dil#2