Friday, October 23, 2009

The Flipside of Yesterday

The best part about the “hard part” is I know that Utah, Kansas and both New Mexico’s are where they are suppose to be. I know that I’m where I’m supposed to be too. I know that Utah, Kansas and both New Mexico’s are who they are because of where they are and that is a good thing to me. I know that our visits are more memorable and not taken for granted.  I know that I have the best kids and the better than best grandkids who set a great example for me and that makes the “hard part” the best part!

Oh and by the way "Cherry Baby" arrived tonight at 5:15 p.m. We arrived at the hospital at 5:45 p.m. Love those miracles.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yeah for Cherry Baby! Stats please. Does she have a real name or am I going to have to keep calling her Cherry Baby?