Friday, October 16, 2009

The Drive

We do a lot of driving.......... a lot! Recently on the drive to work I commented to Val that it was funny to me that there was time when the worst thing you would ever see a person do while driving was pick their nose........it was like their actions were invisible to the world! Those are habits of yester-year! Today the things we see people do while driving is quite remarkable to me. Why just the other day I observed a women reading a book, while driving. Another women was curling her eye lashes, while driving. In both cases we were on the freeway. Of course talking on the phone, although now illegal in the State of California is still being done; you are invisible when inside your car don't you know. I don't know about you but it is just weird to me that we can no longer just drive and enjoy the scenery!

No comments: