Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Walk......

In my mind I want to be a walker; well in some part of my mind I want to be a walker. That part knows how good it would be for me on so many levels. Mr. Man has started to walk again. The weather has hit what he calls "delightful" for me it leans toward a bit on the chilly side. But either way there is always something more pressing on my time; really if I didn't have to sleep and eat there would be plenty of time for walking.........riiiiiiight! Dottie and Belle are his current walking partners. For Belle it is the highlight of her day. Once he has his walking shoes on she is bouncing at the door like Tigger on a pogo stick just waiting for the moment when she is invited to run out the door. Dottie, also known as our resident "muppet" is just happy to have another chance to be in the great outdoors even if water isn't involved she is always ready to go, go, go! Now you might be wondering where is Lola in all this excitement. She is not so much about the walk. She too must have "things to do." The minute she sees Mr. Man in his walking shoes she disappears. Well, she thinks she disappears, she quietly steps out the sliding glass door opening and sits on the deck thinking she is invisable.
Oh, Lola if only we didn't have to sleep and eat there would be plenty of time for walking..........riiiiiiight!

1 comment:

Ashley Allred said...

i love lola! she was awesome to be around when i was there. Pretty chill. But her cry...now thats another story! lol