Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Waking Thought

So the moment I woke up this morning the very first thought that came to me was “hot water.” I love hot water and I love even more standing in it. And now that we have a tankless water heater I am able to stand in it even longer. Actually, I could stand it in forever if I wanted to since it never runs out; not sure if that is a good thing or not! Now that the weather is moving toward the cooler side I tend to linger even longer; hard to step out into the cool morning air at least that is my winter excuse. While standing in it I do my morning thinking. It washes off my yesterday and prepares me for today. There is just something about stepping out of the shower each morning with a new resolve to make today a better day than the day before. To be more organized, to be more prepared, to be more thoughtful, to be more better!! And all thanks to “hot water!” It just does things for me and for that I’m grateful.

2 comments:

The Redford Family said...

I LOVE HOT SHOWERS TOO! Eric always says I stay in too long...but I love it. I agree...I hate stepping out of the hot steam into the cold air...Love your daily posts! You make my day!

Ashley Allred said...

I'm with you on that! I love my showers. Except when i get out, my first thought is.....I should have taken a longer one!!! haha