Monday, October 12, 2009

Words I Love and Why

There are some words that I just go for and here is why:

Obedience: It just makes life easier
Hope: It floats
Thankful: I am in all things
Prayers: Things happen when you do
Blessed: I have been..........repeatedly
Grandbabies: I can't live without them
Really: It's versatile - It's a question, it's a statement - Really
Attitude: Add it up and you get 100% - I like that
Different: I like being different - it just works for me
Thursday: It's like "Christmas Eve" every week
Work: I'm bless with it and by it
Dogs: They love me unconditionally
Laughter: I can't go a day without it

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very nice. I HATE to be the one to point out your typo, but since I know you would do the same for me... Attitdue?

SuSu said...

Thank you.......correction on the way