Thursday, February 17, 2011

Art Work Part 2

So as I mentioned I love original art.  Well, I was reading PW today and saw this:


Oh it is a thing of beauty, I will say that.  And I love my Kitchenaid Mixer as much as the next person.  And having a Limited Edition Mixer designed after the cover of one's book is indeed impressive, I mean how many people can say that......no one I know.  But how many people can say they have an original one-of-a- kind personalized piece of artwork on their Dell Laptop..........no one I know.  Well except for me.

I can't stop looking at it!
I love it!
I'm just sayin'!

2 comments:

Ashley Allred said...

lol! I showed Teigen and I said, "Do you remember doing that?" and he replied..."Yeah"(as he smiled). Well, I guess he did it out of LOVE. ;)

Jessica said...

That is one of a kind. How long will it take for me to gain your positive perspective about art not on paper?! You. Are. Awesome! And I LOVE the red laptop.