Friday, February 25, 2011

The Office

There is a show called "The Office" I'm not a big fan; truth be told I'm not a fan at all. Don't hate me for it, I just don't get it.  I guess because I live and breathe a "real" office with "real" people.  We are a reality show really.  We have drama.  Some days we like each other more than others.  Some days we don't like each other at all.  We are like a family that way. We laugh together.  We shed tears together.  The other half of my brain works in my office; I can't live without her.  She is my sister from another mother. I love my work and I love going to work and I love the people there. 



4 comments:

Amy said...

We've started watching "The Office"... Well Rick did first and I resisted. Like you, I didn't get it. If you watch it enough, you'll get it and it's hilarious!

Mike and Julie said...

Nice glimpse into your office world!!

Unknown said...

Reality show INDEED! Love you my sister from another xoxo

Tiffany said...

Dennis? Who the heck is that??? That's what happens when u use someone elses computer I guess.... So for now Dennis aka Tiffany loves you!