Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Making Bread

I love that you can take a pile of this (with a few other things of course):
And with those few other things and after some mixing and kneading you get this:
It tastes as good as it looks....I'm just sayin'
And sometimes when you mix up wheat flour (along with a few other things) you get this:
I will never eat store bought bread again
(I don't think)
I love bread making and I love bread teaching.  Thanks Brianne for the delightful morning.  It is great fun for me to share bread making.  Once you start you can't stop.  I know I can't.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

yum, yum, and yum!

Rich and Brianne said...

Thanks for letting me come over and learn! The bread was so yummy. I can't wait to get some wheat and make my own. Rich and Devin both loved it. And thanks for letting me talk your ear off--clearly I only have adult convos with Rich!!

The egg bread looks amazing, btw.