Thursday, February 24, 2011

Flowers

I love flowers. I love how they know to grow. I love their colors and their shapes. Each so personal. Some are sassy, some are regal, some friendly.  Some of my favorites are:

Zinnias
I love their colors
They were my wedding flower!

Daisies
Such a friendly flower
 
Daffodils
Always the first of the season to appear

Carnations
They just smell good to me

Tulips
Such a regal flower

Yes, I do love flowers.  My mother loved flowers and had a wonderful green thumb.  She could get anything to grow and bloom.  Thinking of you today Mom. Sending Happy Birthday wishes to you above.



4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I think of flowers when I think of Nana.
XOXO

Amy said...

She has been on my mind a lot this month of February.

Ashley Allred said...

Love flowers too and sure miss Nana.

Jessica said...

What a beautiful way to be remembered. And what beautiful flowers.