Monday, February 28, 2011

Love It All

First off I think it is a jip that February only has 28 days; okay sometimes it has 29 but you have to wait 4 years to enjoy that extra day.  After all it is the month of love and surely it deserves more days than that but who am I to take on the calendar people..........I'm just sayin' and wish my point to be heard February was JIPPED!  Okay got that off my chest!  So now that the month of love is almost over I just have to say I have so much in my life to love. My family. My friends. My home. My work. Good food, love that. My girl dogs. Technology love it. The beautiful world that surrounds me at every turn. So many comforts of life to love.

Love Love Just Love It All!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Such a lovely 28 days it has been. And yeah, what's with the jipping february thing?

BTW, You could totally take on the calendar! lots of love!

Mike and Julie said...

On to 31 days of luck?