Monday, February 7, 2011

Food

I love food.  I don't eat just to survive, I eat to enjoy the goodness of food. I love that our family is brought together by the love of food.  We don't just love to eat it.  We love to create with it.  We love to watch it being created on T.V.  And we love to experience food made by others.  Saturday we had just that experience.  Our Christmas gift from the family was dinner at Morimoto Napa.  The food, the presentation, the service, the experience was like nothing we have every experienced.  It was food at the highest level.  In a word is was amazing.  We ordered the Morimote Omakase.  Which is a seven course chef's choice meal.  Did I mention the amazing part?  It was.


This little wonderfulness is called Bagna Canda
I just call it Tasty Tasty

Fabulous Sushi
There were actually 5 pieces......started eating before the picture

The Main Event
Pork Belly
Wagyu Beef
Roasted Lobster Epice
The Finale....Wonderful

(I know courses are missing..........need to work on my photography skills)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh. My. Word.
Looks fabulous!!

Brittani said...

how fun. sounds like you need to do that once a year, sounds like I might need to join you!

Tiffany said...

My mouth is watering...That main course with the lobster claw...no words. Can't wait to try it.

Ashley Allred said...

Ditto to Tiffany!