Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

What's not to love about this day?  This day of chocolate and flowers and hugs and kisses.  Seriously, this day is all about love, it is a day made/set aside just for love.  So on this day of love I honor my number one love.  My eternal love.........my one, my only, my Val - entine!
  • I love you because you take me the way I am
  • I love you because you honor your priesthood
  • I love you because you are the best Dad I know
  • I love you because you listen to me....a lot
  • I love you because you love my dogs
  • I love you because you ask me what can I get you
  • I love you because you drive me
  • I love you because you defer all car buying to me
  • I love you because you watch Hallmark with me
  • I love you because you help....with everything
  • I love you because you have the best blue eyes
  • I love you because I belong to you and you belong to me
  • I love you because you are my heart keeper
  • I love you front and I love you back
  • I love you all around!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

The name Val kind of tops it on a day like today, doesn't it? How are our poor husbands supposed to compete with that?! You did good with him! Have a Happy Valentine's day! XOXO

Brittani said...

ahhhhh, i love it!

Kimberly said...

Love it ;)

Ashley Allred said...

oh so sweet! you are adorable....both of you!!!