Friday, February 18, 2011

This Girl

I love this girl for so many reasons.  But one of the reasons I love her so, is because she is curious.  And when she is in her curious state I love to watch her expressions change as she tries to figure out that which she is curious about.  Case in point.  Mr. Man loves to watch hunting shows.  And so does she.  When she hears a bird she sits up to attention and stares right into the television.  She loves dog shows too.  The Dog Whisperer for one.  She'll stop what she is doing and turn her attention again to the television.  I love that she loves to watch television.  She loves to carry things in her mouth too, mostly blankets; that's the bird dog part coming out in her.  So we have lots of blankets for her to carry around because she loves it so much.  This girl, I just love her!

Dottie Girl

2 comments:

Ashley Allred said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Allred said...

oh whoops didn't mean to do delete my comment. I said I just love that girl too! Thank goodness for Dottie!