Monday, February 21, 2011

Digging Out

I know this is the month of love and all and I'm not really sure if this qualifies as something I love.  No it is more of a "for the love" post!  We recently had the experience of some very un-northern California like weather.  We are use to the rainy days of February but this past week we experienced the snowy days of some place else.  I know you are thinking please you don't know snow.  You're right, snow and I aren't fans of each other; as a kid we "went" to the snow it didn't come to us!  It snows where it belongs in higher elevations and I stay where I belong in lower elevations.  That said we really did have some serious even for these parts snow.  Our California trees just don't know how to handle the snow and were snapping all over the place.  Many are without power........trees know not to snap around me........I need my electricity.........I'm just sayin'!  So enjoy these pictures of our snow storm.  By the way these pictures were taken 4 days after the storm!

P.G.&E. doing their best to restore power.
 



Trees snapping everywhere!




1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the "for the love" post! I have a few of those in draft form. :) Happy to hear those trees know not to mess with SuSu's electricity!