Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Numbers

I know it is no secret I have a thing for numbers.......so fascinating.  Well today a friend sent me this little formula.

By now, you all know that this year, this year of 2011, we will experience 4 unusual dates.

1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11

But did you know this?  Take the last 2 digits of the year you were born - PLUS - the age you will be this year and see what you get.........come on just try it you know you want to!

Oh my word............I love this!


3 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

How did you discover that one!!?? How does it work for everyone???

Amy said...

Thanks NANA! lol! The number thing must be genetic. Yesterday I dated my new bottle of laundry soap and thought of her, she would have done the same thing. 111

Jessica said...

I've never thought of myself as a number person, but the more I learn about them the cooler I think they are. This is WAY cool!!