Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Memories

Well the month of love was way too short, there is so much more to share in the love department.  I guess that will have to be for another day.  I love how these months of "themes" have come together for me.  They keep my mind moving and clear out the cobwebs in the process.  And in the process of clearing those cobwebs many wonderful memories have been brought to the forefront.  Memories otherwise tucked away. So in March I will focus on memories.  Memories that have touched me. Memories that fascinate me. Memories of just whatever pops into my head.  So join me for a month of memories............let the madness begin.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

It would be an honor to join you in the madness. :) A march of memories. I like it. These are going to be way fun to read!

Mike and Julie said...

Looking forward to it!

Frankie, Michaela, Goy and Marion said...

Count me in... Two months away from blogging with you has been two too many...