Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Gift

Every wedding era has "the gift." In my day that gift was the fondue pot. With a look similar to this:
Can't remember how many we got but for sake of memory let's just say I had a handy re-gifting supply. The fondue pot it was a classic.

Well fast forward a few decades (decades that sounds ancient and we've been married almost four of them oh man; sorry I digress it happens a lot). So back to the fast forwarding. Isn't it lovely when something simple like the fondue pot transforms into something lovely and wonderful and oh so tasty like this:

Yummy Melty Cheese

Yes that is lobster, and shrimp and duck and..........

 Fondue you've come a long way and I love you more today than I did yesterday!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Fondue pots made their return for sure...we got a bunch for our wedding, too. Or maybe they didn't "return" and the regifting just continues...who knows, but sure looks delicious! And fun!

Tiffany said...

I remember my Mom having Fondue Parties,
But they were nothing like our Melting Pot experience :)

I do believe, well actually I know I have a fondue pot compliments of a re-gift