Friday, January 7, 2011

Birthdays

This year I want to do better in remembering the birthdays in my life.  This year of 2011 there are some pretty special birthdays coming up.  There are two eight year old birthdays, there is a forty year old birthday.........is that right?  And even a sixty year old birthday......yikes not mine!  I'd have to use a calculator to figure how old I am; so I won't!

Today I reserve my blog for a Happy Birthday Shout Out to the Boy; my #3 Gran!

Happy Birthday Boy!
I love you more than you know.


So so tender.
 
Exactly how did I get up here?


This one is for his mother!
 
The Boy and His Dog. No Greater Love.


Always the Student!
  
So Cool!

Never without a smile!


1 comment:

Mike and Julie said...

What a sweet boy! Love watching him "grow" right before our eyes :-) Happy Birthday!