Thursday, January 6, 2011

Focus

Last year my word of the year was Believe. D2 joined me in the word of the year idea and her word was Be. She used it quite nicely throughout her blog; I always loved when it showed up. This year her word is Remember. (I’m sure she will only remember the good stuff, because its all good stuff!) My comment back to her was "Funny I too have been thinking of the right word for 2011. Last year my word was believe. And I do believe it sometimes was lost on me. I must focus on finding a new word for 2011 and live it."  In response to that she said, "Perhaps focus is the word."

And in the end I do believe that focus is the word for me in this year of 2011. I wanted a word that would keep me on track so to speak. I wanted a word that would keep me focused and I believe it shall.

Focus. Focus. Focus.

2 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

good word - good choice!

Jessica said...

I like this game! So many words to choose from. Definite fan here of remembering... but I love focus too. Such a great word to move forward with! love it