Thursday, January 27, 2011

Train

Recently a friend told me about a friend who told her about the virtues of taking the train.  Love those friends of a friend, they have useful information.  It got me to thinking.  We could do that; take a trip on a train.  Who doesn’t love a train ride?  Sounds like fun.  It could be fun…….it will be fun.  Not to mention we will come full circle. We drive automobiles and we take planes, now it is time to take the train. Planes, trains, and automobiles; that has a familiar ring.  I think in this year of 2011, we will have to check this train business out. 
I think I will! I think I can!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Few experiences here with travel by train. One thing is for sure, though. You will be sure to meet some interesting people! Never have I been on a train (the whole three times) and not met the most fascinating people. Sounds like a grand adventure. I'll be looking forward to the blog post this year when you RETURN from your train trip! :)

Ashley Allred said...

Love this! I've always wanted to try a train ride too! Fun Fun!

Kimberly said...

You could come to Kansas! I think it would drop you off in Topeka that's closer then when you come by plane ;)