Monday, January 24, 2011

Move

There are some words that just don't work for me.  Works like exercise and diet to name two.  I know they are both words that are necessary and that some people, although I don't know who they are, enjoy these words.  I. Don't. Enjoy. Them. Either. One.  There is absolutely nothing I have ever been able to do to change my mind about these two words.  At this point in my life I can't think about chaning my mind about these words so I'm not going to. Exercise and Diet you are both officially out of all blog writing by me. I'm not using them and they can't make me.  However, in the spirit of New Beginnings I'ved found a new word that just might work for me......no promises but it might work.  The word is move.  I can move and need to move more in 2011 and as I add it to my list hopefully it will help me remember to just do it!

2 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

Love your word lists! OK...I'm going outside to move for a few minutes!

Amy said...

It's genetic... I don't like those words either.