Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cookin'

I won't kid myself but it is easy to not cook.  I like to cook........I love to cook really.  It's soothing, it's restful. It is also gives me a sense of great accomplishment when I've created something fun and yummy.  It just feels good.   But like I said it seems easy not to cook anymore.  Long work days make it easy to just come home and cook whatever, something easy, something I don't have to think about.  Sometimes something easy isn’t always the best thing health wise.  It is just eating to eat.  I know, I know easy and quick can be healthy.  I know what it comes down to is planning. This year I hope to change my lack of planning in the cooking department.  Long work days don’t have to limit what’s good for us to eat. 
In this year of 2011 I’m going to do more good cookin’!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have this on my menu this week... http://realmomkitchen.com/5135/pineapple-chicken-burritos/ You could cut it in half and still have plenty to freeze for later.