Thursday, January 20, 2011

Learning

I love learning.  Keeps the mind moving even when the rest of me doesn't want to.  This year I want to spend more time learning.  Learning something.........but what?  I have a few options.  Piano.  That is relearning.  I took piano lessons as a child. But I whined too much so my mother let me quit. Shoot! I wish I hadn't been a whiner.  But one is never too old to learn anew I suppose so I guess I could pick the piano. I have one.  I want to learn how to use Photoshop.  I have that too.  It vexes me.  I wish it didn't.  So there you have it.  Piano or Photoshop or both. 

Learning something new or all over again in this year of 2011!






3 comments:

Amy said...

Please tell me you retained a little from our Photoshop lesson...

Jessica said...

both!

Mike and Julie said...

Jessica is a fabulous piano teacher! I highly recommend her :-) (Miss those lessons - finding practice time was a kill!)