Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Timeout!

Sometimes one just needs a timeout!  After all there are timeouts for your children, there are television timeouts, there are timeouts in sports, there are computer timeouts which we all hate when that happens and there is even a mascot called timeout (Fresno State).  So I think this year I will give myself a timeout every now and again.  After all who doesn’t deserve a break!
I'll look like this mascot
if I don't take a timeout!

P.S. Today is one great number day 1-11-11; there will be two more great numbers days in November, 11-1-11 and 11-11-11.  I love that, but that's just me!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Wes's birthday is on 11-11-11 and this year he will be 33! Must be a lucky year for him....good things in store!

SuSu said...

Awesome! Love those numbers!