Monday, January 31, 2011

Commitment

Well this month has taken me on quite a ride of self-reflection on what I could do for myself to make this year of 2011 something special, something different.  So here is my list.  I will work on it.  I will study it.  I will listen to it.  I. Will. Do. It.

Commitment: I. Will. Do. It.
Reverence: Remember to have it.
365: Daily blogs.
Quotes: Post them.
Train: Take one.
Reading: Do more of it.
Motto: Have one and live it.
Move: Around more often.
Naps: Take more of them.
Cookin’: Do more of it.
Thank You’s: Say more of them.
Learning: Something new.
Laughter: Daily medicine.
Seed: Grow into something better.
Posture: Become a taller me.
Memorize: Spend time doing it.
Hard Things: I can do hard things.
Time: Make the most of it.
No Offense: I won't be offended.
Timeout: Remember to take a break.
Elephants: One bite at a time.
Sleep: Get some.
Interruptions and Distractions: Limit them.
Birthdays: Remember them.
Focus: My word of the year.
New State: Visit a new one.
Sewing: Do some (I have).
Simplify: Trying.
Camera Ready: It's in my purse!
My New Beginnings!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

quite a list...very cool!

Jessica said...

I'm way impressed!