Friday, January 28, 2011

Quotes

I love quotes.  I live by quotes.  Quotes lift me.  Quotes teach me.  Quotes make me think. Quotes make me better.  I have a blog of quotes. I started it last year.  I wanted to do a quote a day; 365 quotes.  I struggled with the 365 part.  I was new to the whole idea of the 365.  I only got through half the year. I guess my mind was just not ready for it.  But this is a new year and although I have no intention of looking back on what I didn't do, I know I can look forward to what I can do.  So to my List of 31 New Beginnings I shall add to my blog of quotes.

3 comments:

Brittani said...

i did not know about this blog...love it. MAybe I can help contribute and use it as a reference! I am excited.

Amy said...

Hey I didn't know about this either. When I read the title of your post I let out a little laugh... yes you love quotes... You were always writing them for us to see or clipping them out of Sunday's Parade magazine (or mazazine as Max would say.) or some other magazine or newspaper.

Ashley Allred said...

I love your thought blog! And I love quotes too! :)