Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time

Who doesn't need more of it.  We all have the same amount no one person has more or less.  We each get 24 hours of time everyday to do something with.  But there are so many times to choose from.

There's the food times:
 Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. Snack.
Then there's the season times:
Winter. Spring. Summer.
Fall Time doesn't flow for me.
Then there's all these other times:
Bed Time
Nap Time (one of my personal favorites)
Quiet Time (Love that one too)
Me Time
Our Time
First Time
Good Time
Happy Time
Bad Time
Sad Time
Hard Time
Party Time
Game Time
Half Time
Play Time
Free Time
Vacation Time
Drive Time (the physical act of driving)
Travel Time (the time it takes to get from point A to B)
In Time
This Time
Same Time
Real Time
Next Time
That Time
Part Time
Last Time
No Time
Out of Time

Indeed there are so many times and so many choices.  Time, it seems to be the thing I can never get enough of.  In this year of 2011 I will make the time to do those things I want to do because there is always enough time for that.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

a few Sundays ago we were encouraged by a High Council Representative to attend the temple more often. He began his invitation with "to those of you who have control of your time." Hmm...your post reminded me of that. It's got me thinking...and re-evaluating. And that's a good thing. thanks!