Saturday, January 15, 2011

Intermission

Today is the 15th day of my month of New Beginnings and well the month is half over; well almost lets just pretend there are 30 days in January instead 31.  So intermissions.  Remember those?  Back in the day there were many movies that had intermissions.  Movies like:

Gone With the Wind
Lawrence of Arabia
Oklahoma
Fiddler on the Roof
The Sound of Music
Ben-Hur
West Side Story
Dr. Zhivago

So what does this have to do with January or New Beginnings.  Well this is my intermission.  Time to stop and review what I've committed myself to do and what I need to add to my list.  This is a 365 plan.  These are things I hope to improve on, accomplish, and complete this year of 2011.  So this is my list so far:

Hard Things: I can do hard things.
Time: Make the most of it.
No Offense: I won't be offended.
Timeout: Remember to take a break.
Elephants: One bite at a time.
Sleep: Get some.
Interruptions and Distractions: Limit them. 
Birthdays: Remember them. 
Focus: My word of the year. 
New State: Visit a new one.
Sewing: Do some (I have).
Simplify: Trying.
Camera Ready: It's in my purse!

Stay tuned for things to come.........

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Sounds wonderful ;)