Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sewing


Although I was second questioning my decision to make 13 pairs of pajamins for Christmas (on more than one occasion) I did accomplish the task I had placed before me.  Even without burning the midnight oil shockingly enough.  In doing so part of me that had been put on the shelf for more years than I care to mention came out and remembered how much I do love to sew and how good it felt to accomplish something that turned out pretty good if I do say so myself........and I do say so.  This year of 2011 will see me doing more sewing; because I can and I will........projects get in line!

4 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

How fun! Maybe you can teach me how to use my serger!

Jessica said...

adorable! loving your new layout, too. And your new beginnings. and count me in when you decide to take up some sewing students!

Frankie, Michaela, Goy and Marion said...

Love the new beginnings list. Think I'm going to take this month off and try to get a handle on the household and getting the day care up and running, but I'll be enjoying your posts and back with you in February if you come up with another one.

Kimberly said...

Love the sewing ;)